Don't know about you but since becoming a mum my life has changed dramatically. There are now a lot of things i used to do that now I wouldn't think of doing.
Now that i am a mum I never,
1. Stay up later than 9:00pm, even on a weekend Guys, lol.
2. Wear a bodycon dresses *Shudder*
3. Go on spontaneous days out, I need a plan and to make sure my daughter is in a happy mood, no one wants a day out with a grumpy toddler.
4. Drink alcohol, unless it's a special occasion I'm staying sober, I can't handle the hangover especially with a child.
5. Make sure my hair and makeup are done of a weekend, i'm going au natural, whos got time for make up?
6. Wear high heels, it's comfort of style all the way with me now.
Is there anything you think I have missed off my list?